Ben offers three different services:
- Personal training
- Online coaching/programming
Ben offers 60 minute personal training sessions based at Oxford Power Sports.
- Initial session / Individual sessions – £50
- Four sessions – £175
- Eight sessions – £320
Ben offers tailor made training programmes, designed around your own abilities and experience with your specific goals in mind. This is a great opportunity for those who live too far away to benefit from regular PT sessions or for those who feel able to train alone, but could benefit from Ben’s training knowledge. Prices start from £40 for a 4 week programme.
Normally delivered over a 4 hour period, priced on an individual basis.
Discounts are available for anyone competing at county level or above in any sport and associates of Oxford City Athletics Club.
10 reasons to choose Ben:
- Fully qualified, insured up to £5 million and a registered exercise professional (REPs).
- A full-time firefighter for Oxfordshire fire and rescue service. Ben is trustworthy, respected and throughly professional.
- Able to offer training sessions at home or in a gym environment. Ben’s pricing model reflects the fact he doesn’t work in a big commercial gym, but unlike other freelance trainers he is able to offer gym based training.
- First aid qualified and experienced in trauma care.
- World’s Strongest Man (under 105KG). Ben puts 100% into his own training as well as that of his clients. He doesn’t expect anyone to do anything he hasn’t already done himself.
- Thrown the discus for England, providing Ben with opportunities to train with, and compete against, some of the top athletes in the country, picking up excellent training techniques and tips he is able to pass on to his clients.
- Qualified athletics coach and experience working with a wide range of ages and abilities.
- Fitness advisor for Oxfordshire fire and rescue service, Ben regularly helps colleagues maintain all the physical attributes required to be a competent firefighter.
- Motivational trainer with extensive knowledge and experience in both olympic and powerlifting.
- More than happy to answer any questions by phone or email if anyone is still not convinced or has any concerns regarding their training.